Back to India

I'm back to India for work this week. I won't have really any time for sightseeing this time, so instead, I will treat you to an installment of "Things I Could See Out My Window"

First, the coast of Greenland - rising out of clouds over the North Atlantic:


Next, crossing the coast of the Caspian Sea:


The fun thing about this trip was that I got to see two sunsets on the same flight. We flew into shadow just outside Chicago, but as we hit the northernmost point of our great circle route, we got back into sunshine, and then sunset just before we landed in Delhi.

A 10-hour layover in Delhi was entirely at night. So, this is what I could see out my window:


And, finally, here are some nice mountains I could see out the window of my car as we drove from Mumbai to Pune:


There may or may not be subsequent installments of "What I Could See Out My Window" for this trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 21, 2017 Total Solar Eclipse

Addendum - new vs. old Canon 100-400mm

Savannah